BEHIND THE SCENE OF THE MAGIC
Culture of service and customer experience - based on Disney
Sunday July 18
Time: 12:30 - 16:30
Theoretical / Practical
* Capacity limited to 80 people
Jonatan Loidi is one of the greatest connoisseurs of Disney culture. For years he has been analyzing and investigating the Disney case in universities around the world. He studied Quality of Service and Leadership at the Disney Institute. Since 2017, he created ExperienceSet Disney, taking to date more than 300 executives from 15 countries to train in Orlando, Florida.
A motivating masterclass full of tools to apply in your company:
- how to create an amazing service
- experience design
- contact points (Journey Map Disney)
- simple Disney-style innovation
- leadership and empowerment
- storytelling "Walt Legacy"
Ideal for anyone linked to areas of human capital, customer experience, sales, customer service and leadership, fans of being central to the customer and generating unique experiences.
* The masterclass can be accessed with only the masterclass ticket. There is no need to purchase a general ticket for the event.
* All masterclasses have a very limited capacity. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.