With more than 20 years in the business world, Lluís Soldevila has become a trainer and consultant in high performance attitudes. A computer science engineer from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and a diploma from the IESE of the University of Navarra, he is a professor at numerous renowned universities and business schools such as ESADE, EAE, La Salle or TBS; as well as a lecturer in various forums on entrepreneurship. Most of his professional career has been spent as a director of the Deutsche Bank Group in seven countries. He is a consultant and speaker on high performance attitudes, and the author of the renowned book "Success is written with A".
After 15 years in the Deutsche Bank Group, as Head of New York Office of its technology subsidiary, he made a decision: to abandon his career as a manager to dedicate himself to his passion, the development of people. Since then, more than 20,000 people have attended his sessions and more than 250 companies have used his services to increase the performance of their collaborators.
Follow Lluís Soldevila on his social networks
THE 10 TRAITS OF THE DIGITAL LEADER
Know the keys to take advantage of and successfully lead the digital transformation
Sunday, July 17
Time: 9:00 - 11:00
Theoretical / Practical
* Capacity limited to 70 people
Lluís has trained more than 20,000 people around the world in his High Performance seminars with a tremendously effective mix of theory, practice and motivation. From the hand of its author, Lluís Soldevila, and over 2 intense hours, we will reveal the 10 traits of the Digital Leader, through an exciting storytelling and exercises to which he will give live feedback. Because digital is not just technology, it is largely mindset. That is why the new paradigm of self-leadership and leadership goes through Digital Thinking.
* You can only access the purchase of the workshop by obtaining a ticket for the event. Workshop only for event attendees.
* All workshops have a very limited capacity and will have to be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.