María Fernández is a personal, executive and team coach by the International Coaching Federation and has worked for Ibex 35 companies as a team motivator and trainer in managerial and social skills. She has also coached children in schools in Africa.
Author of “The little book that will make your life big”, by Alienta – Planeta (4th Edition), María collaborates in audiovisual and written media, such as RNE, TVE, Antena3, El País Retina, Influencers Magazine, Emprendedores Magazine and Telva & YoDona.
As an international speaker, some of her clients have been: FCC, Banco de España, Banco Santander, Mondelez, or the pharmaceutical companies Abbvie and Johnson & Johnson. She has collaborated with companies and organizations such as Mentes Expertas and the Atresmedia Foundation.
Follow Emilio Duró on his social networks
REACH YOUR GOAL
& LIVE A BIG LIFE!
The five steps to reach your financial goal
Saturday, July 17
Time: 12:30 - 14:30
Theoretical / Practical
* Capacity limited to 70 people
María Fernández is an expert in helping people and organizations to achieve their goals, having inspired thousands of people through her international talks, her coaching sessions and her book "El pequeño libro que hará grande tu vida".
With her direct and a bit irreverent style, she will make you achieve your economic goal yes or yes.
Through her workshop, she will help you define your goal, identify what inner conflicts prevent you from reaching it, and assume the determination of an arrow towards it. In addition, María will give you a guided visualization with which you will be able to break all those fears and resistances that block you. Because what is really attractive is not what you get, but that your mind is capable of achieving it.
A workshop that will certainly not leave you indifferent.
* You can only access the purchase of the workshop by obtaining a ticket for the event. Workshop only for event attendees.
* All workshops have a very limited capacity and will have to be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.