MARÍA LUISA GARCÍA
HOW TO MAKE YOUR PROJECT INVERTIBLE?
Everything you need to build an attractive pitch
Saturday, July 17
Time: 10:15 - 11:45
Theoretical / Practical
1 hour and a half
* Capacity limited to 70 people
There are many projects with high potential and based on innovative ideas that, however, fail to capture the interest of investors.
The reason is usually not so much in the characteristics of the project itself, but in how its information is sequenced, structured and transmitted to build a high-impact pitch that clearly reflects an invertible startup.
In this workshop María Luisa will:
1) Unravel the keys to what is an invertible project
2) Analyze examples of success
3) Propose answers and alternatives to the proposals made by the attendees
* You can only access the purchase of the workshop by obtaining a ticket for the event. Workshop only for event attendees.
* All workshops have a very limited capacity. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.