Sunday, July 18th
Time: 17:30 - 20:30
TO INVEST OR NOT TO INVEST?
Everything you should know about investing in StartUps
Theoretical / Practical
* Capacity limited to 80 people
Marcus Dantus has personally participated in the evaluation of more than 5.000 startups and leads Startup México, which has evaluated more than 25 thousand projects, supported more than 2.500 SMEs and entrepreneurs and created more than 900 high-potential companies during its 6 years of existence.
In this exclusive masterclass you will get to know from the hand of this investment expert a bit of the history of venture capital and about the difficulties of undertaking; you will learn how to differentiate a company from a startup and also business angels from investment funds, as well as discover how to create and operate an investment fund and how to evaluate an investment prospect. And at the end of the session, you will participate in a group simulation to put into practice all the knowledge acquired with this great “shark”.
* You can access the masterclass with only the masterclass ticket. There is no need to purchase a general ticket for the event.
* All masterclasses have a very limited capacity and will have to be reserved a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.