NAVIGATING THE TECHSTORM
Understand How Technology is Changing Your Business
Saturday, July 17th
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Theoretical / Practical
* Capacity limited to 80 people
We live in an increasingly complex and uncertain world fueled by a steady stream of breakthrough research, innovations and disruptive business models. Digitization is on top of all corporate agendas, and although highly relevant, this is only the warm-up.
The real disruption will come at the intersection of new digital technologies such as AI, blockchain, and the Internet of Things in combination with a deeper understanding of nanotechnology, neurotechnology, biotechnology, and genetics. In a couple of decades, this will create a radically different world from the one we're living in today... With serious skin in the game as a long-time technology entrepreneur and investor, Nicklas is uniquely positioned to guide you through the challenge of understanding how technology is rapidly changing the way we do business.
His masterclass is based on the three part framework of Analyze - Assess - Adapt: • Analyzing technologies to identify the most relevant break-throughs, including the highly relevant time perspective. Timing is everything… • Assessing implications for your competition and value chain as well as for your customers. Identify which innovations are most impactful and urgent to act on, and set relevant priorities. • Adapting to a new reality and change your business models, leadership style, view on sustainability and ethics, but foremost the ability to thrive in times of uncertainty. The three-hour masterclass will be divided into five modules where the participants will go through each part aided by their own copy of The Techstorm Playbook.
* You can access the masterclass with only the masterclass ticket. There is no need to purchase a general ticket for the event.
* All masterclasses have a very limited capacity and will have to be reserved a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.