Saturday July 17
Time: 17:00 - 21:00
THE DREAM TEAMS LEADERSHIP INTENSIVE
A Masterclass in team leadership and influence skills
Theoretical / Practical
* Capacity limited to 70 people
What if you could consistently unlock more productivity and innovation from yourself and your team?
Shane Snow has trained leaders around the globe to be more innovative, persuasive, and productive in his Dream Teams Leadership Intensive. Normally this program is reserved for executives at Fortune 500 companies, directors of government agencies, and CEOs of nonprofits. But in this special Masterclass for MILLONARIO Master Minds, Shane will distill the most effective parts of his program especially for startup leaders, forward-thinking VCs, and intrapreneurs who want to take their teams and companies to the next level.
In this program, you will master 4 game-changing skill areas of the highly effective leaders of tomorrow:
1. How to create psychological safety and trust (even when working with remote teams), so that your team can move faster, communicate better, and take smarter risks.
2. How to have difficult conversations and transform conflict into fuel for innovation. (Including how to debate well and get your teams to debate instead of just argue.)
3. How to leverage emotional intelligence and intellectual humility to solve problems better and be more adaptable. (These habits will make you a clearer thinker while also helping you deal more effectively with different personalities on your team and among your clients.)
4. How to motivate and influence your teams and clients, by mastering the psychology and neuroscience of storytelling.
Here's what past students say about the Dream Teams Leadership Intensive:
"SEVERAL TIMES BETTER THAN TRAININGS WE'VE PAID TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR."
- CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, INC 100 CO.
“THIS HAS PAID OFF OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I USE THE SKILLS I LEARNED IN IT EVERY DAY. "
- VP OF PRODUCT, SAAS LEADER
“I'VE TAKEN LOADS OF MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSES. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST ONE I'VE PARTICIPATED IN. THERE'S ZERO FLUFF. "
- HUMAN RESOURCES LEADER AT MAJOR GOVERNMENT AGENCY
* The masterclass can be accessed with only the masterclass ticket. There is no need to purchase a general ticket for the event.
* All masterclasses have a very limited capacity and will have to be booked a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. Subject to availability.
* This program may be subject to last minute changes due to the agendas of the speakers and external reasons outside the organization.
* All possible changes will be notified to all our users and buyers, via mail and RRSS.